The Curve Shopping Mall




The Curve is a shopping mall which is located at Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. Meanwhile, it is one of the largest shopping mall in Malaysia.  Why am I going to mention this shopping mall? This is because I like the night view of the shopping mall especially The Street. In night, there got live band, cafe, restaurant and pub. It is full crowded of people during weekend to enjoy the KL night life.





When I walking around The Street, the night view around the environment is beautiful with its lighting effect decoration and song from the live band. It is enjoyable that if you are viewing the landscape of the night street and tasting a cup of coffee at the same time!



Google there:




5 comments:

  1. Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily.
    hero construction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have some fans on a facebook page related to this stuff. I'll share your post with them and see what they have to say. I'm sure they'll love it though.
    hero tameer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mikal,many thanks for your support and positive feedback! Sure,you can share the post among your fans,hope your fans and you will love my blog post☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicest information!!! I'll be enchanted to greatly help due to what I've learnt from here.
    safe sound personal alarm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding blog, in my opinion site owners should acquire a great deal out of this blog its very user welcoming.
    100K Blueprint an Dasilva

    ReplyDelete

Caffeinees Puchong