Tanzini Restaurant


Tanzini Restaurant is a European- based concept restaurant which is located at G-tower, Kuala Lumpur. Special thanks for my company, I have the opportunity to enjoy dinner in this restaurant. 






This restaurant consists of two floors, you can enjoy the night view of Kuala Lumpur while serving dinner as well. I enjoy my dinner in this restaurant is buffet style dinner. There got dessert, pasta, rice, soup, red wine, coffee, noodles, and so on. 







The environment inside is gorgeous and western- style design concept. 








About the food, you can click Here


If you want to visit this restaurant, the information is as follows: 
Tanzini Restaurant
Level 28, G- Tower, 199 Jalan Tun Razak,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tel: +03-21681899
Email: info@tanzini.com.my

Operation Hours:

Monday to Sunday
Lunch 11.30 am 2.30 pm
Dinner 6.30 pm- 10.30 pm

Sunday: Closed

Google there: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caffeinees Puchong