CILT Convocation 2016



This has been my second convocation in my learning journey. Although the ceremony has been passed one year ago, I think this is one of my great moment in my life. Meanwhile, I would also share my memory here as well. What is CILT about? Based on my understanding, it stands The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), it is an organization for developing students in logistics and supply chain career by providing relevant skills and courses for them as well. Therefore, in my university, every student is compulsory taking 10 subjects fixed by the organization and pass with minimum B grade. If students cannot achieve the grade, they have to retake an examination in order to get the certificate. Frankly, I have to say, the benefits of this certificate are still in uncertainty because it is still a new syllabus in my university life. Anyway, it can be considered as an added value in our skills and knowledge in the future by taking all of the courses fixed by the association. 








During the trip from the Northern University of Malaysia to Putra World Trade Centre, we have departed from the university at night and reach the PWTC in the morning. Actually, I cannot said that is tired but is very rush to attend the ceremony because I have to queue at the toilet and ready to wear formal suit. By the way, it is worth that to enjoy the moment when achieved something that we anticipated since we struggle and working hard to get it. Nevertheless, the expenses for the certificate is expensive. This is because we have to pay the fees for the certificate and the entire convocation ceremony. So, certain students willing not to take this certificate because think that this certificate is not helpful for themselves in the future especially for those are not going to join logistics and supply industry. On the other hand, when this certificate can be considered as the double degree for those are taking the courses, it still attract many students join the membership by paying the fees. Overall, CILT convocation has brought a great experience for us to share happiness with our family. 





Whatever it is, on that day, there are crowded with students from different universities such as UiTm, Unimap, UMT, and Politeknik.  The convocation ceremony duration is 4 hours and it provides best student award for the student who had achieved the highest score in the final examination. Congratulation for those who have achieved a great result in the examination as well!  The student surprised that he achieved the award because it is totally out of expectation and not realize that what criteria will be taken by the organization and give the award to the student as well. Actually, the award will be given by the organization to the student based on the Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA). Anyway, no matter the CGPA is high or low, the most important is learn something useful in the entire courses taken. 



Through this post, I would like to take this opportunity to thanks my family, colleagues, professors for their mental and physical support, knowledge sharing, caring, and help. Although this is not a convocation from university, it also significant to me to achieve a short-term goal by scoring a good grade in all of the courses fixed by the organization. I also feel lucky that I am one of the students that achieve that result as well. Lastly, I sincerely hope that everyone can succeed in the future by applying all of the knowledge and skills gained in the courses. Never give up and always maintain a good attitude in life as well. 










Thank you and good luck everyone! 










































No comments:

Post a Comment

Caffeinees Puchong