Thank you Northern University of Malaysia (UUM)!


Finally, this moment has come! The third convocation of my learning journey! Rushing for assignment, quiz, presentation and final examination, eventually, I have completed my study at the Northern University of Malaysia (UUM). Although facing a lot of pressures in struggling for academic achievement, but it is worth that when you strive for something by investing time and energy and you earn it in return.  When the day comes, I realize that time flies so fast, when I back to here again, it seems like I step into UUM first day. This day, there is no more class and examination to wait for, my mind is empty by the convocation atmosphere without any assignment burden. Meanwhile, it is also a sign of step into the real world to chase our dream. It has been 3 years I stayed in UUM, so there are a lot of great memories around here and keep repeating in my mind even though the environment over there is still in improving stage.









During convocation, there is a short firm and some advertisements about UUM culture, environment, students, and infrastructure for students and parents to watch before the event starts. Besides that, during break time, songs performance conducted by the organizer as well to make the entire ceremony interesting and remarkable as well! Students also never stop taking photos in the hall as memory since this moment only happens once in our life is it?  







Thanks for their awesome short film works orchestra and performance! 









To my friends: 
Thanks for you guys coming to my convocation ceremony. I really appreciate the gift received from all of you. This is because I never expect that you guys will spend the time to attend my convocation ceremony!  Actually, during university life, I seldom to meet all of you even though is near semester break due to assignments, I hope that in the future, we can meet as much as we can! 








To my colleagues: 
Feel great to meet all of you guys, every one of you is amazing. Thanks for those are improving and supporting me! I hope in the future we can meet again like the first day we meet. Goodbye every one! 












To my parents: 



Thanks to my parents. They are always supporting and guiding since I was small and weak at reading. Meanwhile, thanks for their coming in the early morning and waiting until evening as well. Frankly, in this journey to university, my parents never receive good comments from teachers about my achievement. Nonetheless, I still can graduate from UUM with first-class honor. Really thanks for patience and support. Thank you. 



Thanks to professors from different schools as well. Without all of your guidance and support, I cannot complete study and get the degree today!   Meanwhile. thanks to everyone who are always caring and supporting me, without all of your help, I cannot stand on this podium to get my first class degree honor! 








Actually, after completing my study at UUM, I realize learning is one part of our living process to make us become mature and flexible to think something. If we have time to complain the problem, it would be wise that we use the time to solve the problem. If too tired and wait for so long about the things that we deserve to have, you can upset, but don't let it influence your next day, let the time cure everything and take it easy. Sad and happy is one part of our living. Appreciate what we have today can boost ourselves anticipate the next day coming, this is the way that we can live extraordinary and substantial as well. 

Goodbye and thank you UUM! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Caffeinees Puchong