Tian Fang (Hainanese Coffee) Restaurant

Last month, my friend and I went to Tian Fang restaurant which is located at Puchong. Tian Fang restaurant (non-halal) is an Asian fusion restaurant and it has variety of Chinese and western food. I recognized this restaurant via Facebook because it is one of the restaurants that has free refill white coffee. Without any hesitation, my friend and I went there to grab a lunch during weekend. About the environment inside, it is quite nice and comfortable and it is good to go if you want to have a talk with your friends or bring your parents have a short tea break over there. 






About their foods, it has nasi lemak set, side dish, dessert, western foods, buns, snacks, local cuisines and so on. My friend and I have ordered Hainanese chicken chop, coffee Kaw, and kaya butter toast. Frankly, the food here is quite standard and within expectation. While about the price, it is reasonable and acceptable, if looking for a place for tea break near Puchong, I will consider to visit this place again. 


Coffee Kaw Cold RM 5.00 (Refillable)


Hainanese Chicken Chop RM 17.90


Kaya Butter Toast RM 4.50


Operation hours: 

Monday - Sunday

8.00 am - 9.00 pm

Contact Number: 018 - 2686806 


Google There: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caffeinees Puchong