My Performance Experiences

My Performance Experiences 


Performing on the stage is not an easy task for every dancer and singer. Behind all performances, it needs to put a lot of effort to keep the stamina, vocal, correcting movement, practicing regularly, and self-evaluating whether audiences will interest about our performance or not. It has been 13 years performing on stage and I feel that become performer is great and need a lot of hard works to produce a great performance on the stage. 


Thoughts and feelings 
To me, a great performance should be started from us and bring inspiration to our team members to think all of the works will gain success in the end. In crossroad of life, as a student, we always deal with a problem about choosing our interest or career, it will determine our future whether it can bring improvement in our living. Undeniably, we have to face our reality that choosing careers and focus on our working in order to survive in this competitive world. I have realized, performing is one of my relaxation to release pressure and tension. If taking performance as my career, follow the market trends and preference will become pressure and competition for myself. Meanwhile, a great performance requires commitment and mind-maturity between team members to build up a great result. If merely depends on a person, it will affect the quality of the performance. The most important the feeling brings out from the performer toward the audiences. 





Success always is for the person who has the great preparation of works.  I always believe that the person who always thinks different and willing to take responsibility in his works will be well respected and agreed by people. I want to accentuate that, success behind contains many mistakes, barriers, and adversity. Perseverance is the key to make everything happens in the end.






Gratitude






Through this opportunity, I would like to thanks for everyone who always showing support about my performance and works in this 13 years. Meanwhile, thanks for every organizer provide the opportunity to me perform on the stage. Without all of your opinions and ideas, I cannot make my performance on the stage. For the people that I offend and hurt, I would like to apologize here because everyone is not perfect and will make mistakes without any intention.  While doing performances, I hope I can connect to new people or groups that have the same interest with me to create high-quality works to audiences as well. 

Outliers 




Trigo 




 Star Axis Production




Lastly, for people who are passionate in making performances, wish all of you success in your life, enjoy the process and don't give up! In the end, you will achieve expected result and connect to people who are agreed your works and fight together to attain desired goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caffeinees Puchong